CPMHC put out a call for therapists who could donate therapy sessions to families impacted by the Barrie, Ontario tornado. We will be adding to this list as more offers come in and posting updates on social media. Thank you to our CPMHC committee members in Barrie and beyond who have been helping on the ground with physical donations and who have answers the call to provide tele-therapy.
List of Therapists Able to Provide In-Person and Tele-Therapy:
1. Bay Psychology will be able to assist over the next two weeks. Sessions will focus on psychoeducation on trauma responses, emotional supoort, and ways to cope effectively. Families that are interested will need to go to https://www.baypsychology.ca/book-a-consultation. In the area “any questions about our services” please write “Barrie Tornado” to skip the general waiting list.
2. Psychotherapist, Nathania Lukman, MSc.OT, OT Reg. (Ont.), email@example.com
3. Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying), in Barrie specializing in perinatal mental health and trauma, Michelle Farrow (she/her), M.A. (Counselling Psychology), B.A., http://www.michellefarrow.ca, 705-717-7860
4. Registered Social Workers and Trauma Therapists, http://www.michelleharris.ca
5. Licensed Social Worker, Kristin Reinhart, http://www.kristinreinhart.com, (306) 750-1674
6. Clinical Social Worker, Christina Orfanakos MSW, RSW, Grace North Psychotherapy, Barrie, http://www.gracenorthpsychotherapy.com
7. EMDR trauma therapy, Emily Pollak, MSW, RSW (she/her), Social Worker, http://www.maternalniagara.ca
8. Katherine Hambleton, RN, 647-808-2343
10. Specialized in anxiety and trauma therapy, Rosalyn Kieft, BA BSW MSW RSW, Registered Social Worker, Psychotherapist, RK Counselling & Therapy, Barrie, https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/therapists/rosalyn-kieft-barrie-on/781132, 807-700-9167, firstname.lastname@example.org