Flora’s Walk – Community Pot Call for Applications 2023
The Canadian Perinatal Mental Health Collaborative (CPMHC) is a non-profit organization working to improve perinatal mental health care in Canada through advocacy, research, education, and public awareness.
The CPMHC’s annual fundraiser, Flora’s Walk for Perinatal Mental Health, raises funds and awareness to improve perinatal mental health care in Canada.
This year Flora’s Walk was held on May 3, 2023 – World Maternal Mental Health Day.
For 2023, a portion of the funds raised are being given to community-based groups or organizations to support new and/or established initiatives in their Canadian communities.
CPMHC is accepting applications from community-based groups/organizations with the goal of:
- Increasing awareness of perinatal mental health;
- Creating and sustaining programming that is free or low cost;
- Providing training for professionals who support perinatal mental health;
- Reducing the risk of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders in populations with a significant need.
The objective of this application is to provide funding to organizations that align with the goals of the Canadian Perinatal Mental Health Collaborative.
Submission Guidelines & Requirements
The following submission guidelines & requirements apply to this application:
- Applicants must be residents of Canada
- All can apply – grassroots organizations, NPOs, Charities and those in private practice.
- Applications must be submitted no later than July 1, 2023.
- CPMHC aims to align with organizations that are attentive to issues related to equity, diversity, and inclusion and work towards achieving innovative solutions for all communities for the improvement of perinatal mental health care in Canada. CPMHC believes in the inherent worth and dignity of every individual and is attentive to the experiences of those communities marginalized as a result of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or ability.
Application and Funding Timelines
Request for Applicants: June 5, 2023
Application deadline: July 1, 2023
Selection of Successful Applicants /Notification to Unsuccessful Bidders via Email: Mid-July 2023