Lead a Flora’s Walk


Interested in leading a Flora’s Walk in your community? 

Sign up as an individual or create/join a team.

Sign up here: www.floraswalk.ca 

The CPMHC’s Flora’s Walk for Perinatal Mental Health is the largest Canadian fundraiser for perinatal mental health programs and services.

75% of the money you raise will go towards supporting your perinatal mental health program or that of an organization’s perinatal mental health program of your choosing. The remaining 25% will go towards supporting CPMHC’s advocacy efforts across Canada.

Fundraising for Flora’s Walk begins in October and culminates the first week of May, World Maternal Mental Health Week. During this week, individuals and teams walk in their communities and hold events to raise public awareness of the need for timely access to perinatal mental health.

World Maternal Mental Health Day is always held the first Wednesday of May and will take place on May 1st, 2024.

This will be the CPMHC’s 3rd annual Flora’s Walk.

In 2023, over $120,000 was raised during Flora’s Walk. Walks and events were held in 40 cities across Canada, doubling the number of events during the 1st annual walk. Read more here: https://cpmhc.ca/blog/summary-of-floras-walk-2023/

In Ottawa, Minister of Mental Health and Addictions, Carolyn Bennett announced funding to start work on Canada’s first ever National Guidelines for Perinatal Mental Health. CPMHC is thrilled to be Principal Advisors for this work. Read more here: https://cpmhc.ca/blog/we-did-it-government-announces-funding-for-first-ever-national-perinatal-mental-health-guidelines/

#perinatalmentalhealth #postpartumpsychosis #FlorasWalk4PMH

Picture of CPMHC